Follow

Friday 11 May 2012

Get Your Knitting Needles Out!

Grey Knitted necklace with vintage brass chain £25, Orange Pom Pom necklace £25
Many, many years ago my Nan helped me knit a jumper for my Action Man! (Yes I'm a chap, and yes I know that's a bit weird, but it was raining and there was nothing else to do that day.....I digress) Well what I'm saying is I'm no expert but I can appreciate a good knit when I see one! A Alicia maker of our knitted jewellery is jolly good with the the old knit one purl one skills." I'm sure she'd have loved my rustic Action Man knit wear range..." Based in London A Alicia creates eco-ethical accessories lovingly handmade from vintage and fairtrade materials that feel as great as they look. We have a few of A Alicia's designs in our knit friendly shop,  here's a few examples of the knitted good stuff.


Knitted necklace £38



No comments:

Post a Comment