Follow

Saturday 20 August 2011

Fitting into place

Well, I think we're getting there with how the shop is going to look, having drawn out plan after plan, I've now realised that most things will fall into place properly when we get into the building - so I look forward to September when our fittings arrive and we can really get to grips with the feel of the shop. I've now officially ordered my first piece of furniture, a great old find to show off some interesting notebooks and zines, so its now starting to feel very real!

Talking of zines, this week I met Sarah Plant of Ferment Zine, a quarterly not-for-profit zine combining original creative writing with complementary illustrations. Beautifully presented in the style of a newspaper, this is definitely a creation worth supporting!

Front cover of issue 2
Issue 2 of Ferment

No comments:

Post a Comment