Follow

Friday 30 September 2011

Deliveries and Submissions

What a fantastic start to my day, some intricate, hand letterpressed cards dropped through my letterbox yesterday morning, created by artist Rachael Edgar. As well as these beautiful cards, we'll have a selection of Rachael's limited edition screen prints ready for the opening on 5th November.

Cards by Rachael Edgar
Rachael Edgar, Are you calling me Starling?
Although it's always nice to receive some proper post (thanks Rachael!), I was delighted when a submission form Hampshire based fledgeling fashion and jewellery designer Lianna Sheppard popped up in my inbox. These bright, bold designs, inspired by her 'life long love of pattern, shape and colour, as well as optical illusions' will make a fantastic addition to our cabinets, and we'll have a selection of her collections for you to choose from....


Lianna Sheppard, Cuboid Zigzag Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment