Follow

Wednesday 29 June 2011

From Shell to Shop...

Having been tasked with turning the current shell that opens up onto Gloucester Green into an inviting, innovative and affordable outlet for emerging creative talent, high quality artwork and crafted objects, I have to say I’m excited at the prospect. Over the next few months I’ll be working away to creating something new and individual for Oxford city centre.  I ‘ll be sourcing some of the best designer/makers and artists from Oxfordshire and the surrounding areas, figuring out the processes and logistics, as well as the key task of how the shop will integrate into the rest of the Old Fire Station. Lots of questions, lots of ideas and definitely lots of potential! If you have any thoughts, suggestions or comments, I’d be delighted to hear from you. You can get in touch at shop@oldfirestation.org.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment